Descripción del Trabajo
The Risk & Assurance Auditor II will coordinate, budget, and execute audit plans designed to identify risk, to mitigate loss, and to protect the people, assets, and cash flow of the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist in the development of annual audit plans and perform initial and follow-up audits in accordance with professional standards.
· Assist manager to develop audit scope using risk assessment techniques.
· With appropriate approval, create or revise audit programs where necessary to accomplish audit objectives.
· Coordinate site and project reviews (time and resource budgeting) with Risk & Assurance Manager, external auditors, and regulatory agencies.
·Conduct audits in accordance with approved audit programs while effectively managing time budgets.
· Prepare audit workpapers documenting each audit step in the audit program. Ensure information is presented clearly, concisely, accurately, in a logical format, and has appropriate audit conclusions.
·Express ideas and information in a clear and concise manner.
· Prepare written presentations to management at the conclusion of an audit, discussing deficiencies, recommending corrective actions, and suggesting improvements in internal controls.
·Maintain updated knowledge of rules, regulations, and standards in the fields of internal audit, accounting, information technology and/or other related matters of interest to the department.
· Provide timely feedback to in-charge or Risk& Assurance Manager about status of the audit and as issues arise.
· Elevate real and emerging business control issues/problems to the Risk & Assurance Manager and local management if needed.
·Educate functional management in business risk concepts and suggest cost effective approaches to mitigate risk.
· Complete periodic education to stay informed of emerging issues, and maintain a degree of professionalism.
· Review and compliment external auditing roles and practices.
· Train and educate Risk & Assurance auditors in knowledge of audits using the COSO and/or CobIT frameworks.
·Demonstrate understanding of Jabil’s goals & business strategy and key industry trends and issues in the markets.
· Use internal and external data to understand the underlying causes / drivers of issues and opportunities.
· Gain a basic understanding of the roles and processes of other functional departments.
· Ability to travel internationally.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company’s various administrative policies including, but not limited to security and non-disclosure policies.
· Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Understanding of internal audit standards, procedures, techniques, risk assessment practices, and frameworks such as COSO and/or CobIT.
· Basic understanding of accounting principles and techniques (for auditors working on financial based audits), or basic IT knowledge (for auditors auditing the IT environment), or other specialty areas (security, fraud investigation, etc).
· Basic critical thinking and analytical skills to help evaluate information received and identify critical trends in the information being reviewed.
· Understanding of the technical aspects of accounting and financial reporting.
· Proficiency with the Microsoft Office and Teammate suite of products.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field.
· 2-4 years related work experience related to audit, accounting, finance and operations.
· CISA, CPA, CIA, or equivalent preferred.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training
Work location : Remote with 1-2 days/ week on site (Tiszaújváros)