Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for overall functional design and solution architecture as it relates to SAP solutions and those solutions tightly integrated or coupled with SAP.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assume the role of SAP Technical Lead on complex and enterprise projects.
- Work with SAP along with internal and external partners to solution design/architect appropriate solutions that ensure Jabil's requirements are met.
- Adopt existing and available solution designs to meet new business requirements.
- Provide guidance on alternative solutions available by researching and understanding options available via SAP applications, their preferred partners, and other parties.
- Ability to work with all areas of IT and operations in an open and collaborative fashion - promoting a sense of common destiny.
- Ability to give and receive feedback in an unbiased manner, thus promoting the goals and objectives of the organization.
- Ability to take complex requirements and summarize the requirements via common business vernacular.
- Ability to make unbiased decisions after evaluating the pros and cons of multiple alternatives and then articulate the proposed solution in both technical and non-technical terminology.
- Ability to understand and explain the configuration options available within our systems.
- Provide insight, alternatives, and direction on how to improve Jabil's operational and financial performance by better leveraging our system capabilities.
- Ability to understand multiple functional areas of SAP and the integration between those functional areas.
- Ability to write highly detailed position papers expressing and supporting the architectural solution being proposed.
- Ability to provide flow diagrams, entity relationships, mapping and table definitions for advanced design concept.
- Actively participate in the exchanging of ideas and information within the department and with the extended business community.
- Challenge fellow architects in order to ensure well thought out proposals are being presented.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations.
- Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
- Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health, Safety and Quality)
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems.
- Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
· Proven proficiency across multiple disciplines and or technologies.
· Fluent in business processes and best practices.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· Demonstrated functional/technical leadership experience
· Project management training
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills to include excellent written and verbal communication skills, and proven ability to work with the customer, management and technical teams in a “self starter” role
· Strong attention to detail
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Post-graduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience expected
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a related discipline
- Or, equivalent combination of education, training, or experience
Minimum of 6-8 years of work-related experience required, preferably in business/manufacturing systems.
- SAP functional expertise with a focus on the MM procurement module is a must.
- Experience in SAP IM/WM is strongly preferred
- Prior experience with SAP S/4, Ariba are strongly preferred.
- Excellent cross-module knowledge in SAP is required.
- Experience on several full SAP implementation including design, config, testing and training required.
- Experience designing, architecting Supply Chain applications is strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding or experience of new SAP Applications/technologies such as SAP Cloud Platform, Ariba, IBP, Fiori, LTMC, IBP, PP-DS would be a plus.
- SAP MM, Ariba and S/4