Descripción del Trabajo
Implementing key process improvement initiatives at the site along the value stream processes. He/she leads, analyzes, designs, and improves business processes by enlisting and influencing cross-functional teams delivering tangible business results through the application of Six Sigma and Lean principles, methodologies and tools. Utilizing his/her business, leadership and technical skills, the Senior Project Leader - OPEX will both execute projects and coach groups (Process Engineers) at the site.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for developing and implementing process improvements along the E2E Value Stream using Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma principles/tools within the site.
• Responsible for delivering process performance improvements.
• Lead Site process improvement initiatives/projects including managing resource requirements timeline and change management tools.
• Collaborate and partner with stakeholders across multiple functions.
• Responsible for developing OPEX capabilities through coaching and mentoring at all levels (associate to management) within the site.
• Create sustained business improvement results through the application of DMAIC, Lean and KAIZEN Events.
Participates in the financial management and analysis of costs for projects, including Capital Expenditures Requests (CER’s) travel, training, resources allocation and other project related costs
• Follow and observe all regulatory requirements (GMP’s, ISO, FDA, internal policies) applicable to area of responsibility.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned.
• Strong operational and financial knowledge required.
• Deep unterstanding to define, develop and implement strategies contribute to the overall site strategic direction.
• Powerful Leadership: Resilient, Tenacious and Persistent .
• Proven Change Management Skills (Change Integration Process).
• Assertive Influencing and Collaboration/Teaming Skills.
• Has a Track Record of tangible Improvements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong decision making a problem solving skills.
• Able to deliver oral and written communications around process improvement projects that have clarity and impact.
• Organized, analytical approach to problem solving.
• Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office. Working knowledge and demonstrated ability in Project and Shopfloor Management.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required in an Engineering or Science discipline.
• An advanced degree, such as an MS or an MBA is preferred.
• 5-7 years overall business experience. Lean certifications preferred.
• Proven experience in shopfloor management and production processes
• Experience should include Six Sigma and Lean methodologies. Project Management and strong cross-functional business acumen.