Descripción del Trabajo
Jabil Server & Embedded product Firmware function validation and test case creation. Test targets include Rack/Tower Server, Storage Server, Networking Server BIOS & BMC FW Platform integration and function test.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Executive the BIOS & BMC FW release test.
2. New test case creation and maintain.
3. Familiar with server architecture, able to setup the server test environment.
4. Report defect via Bug tracking systems (Jira or Bugzilla)
5. Able to optimize the test step, enhance the test cases.
6. Create SOP or documentation.
7. Plan the test execution cycle based on FW release schedule.
8. Support Engineering team to narrow down the test failed step, reproduce the issue or create the unit test cases.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Knowledge of BMC and BIOS FW test scope
- FW test creation and maintain
- Arrange and manage test planning cycle, control the test lead-time
- Ability to setup Server test environment, basic components knowledge.
- Basic technical background to recognize, assess and communicate cross-functional issues and risks.
- Good understanding of product development and manufacturing processes including test validation.
- Experienced with key issue report systems (ie. Bugzilla, Jira).
- Awareness of industry function specific sector, able to use for validation plan.
- Proficient in facilitating meetings
- Effectively communicate with good understanding of English and local language.
Ability to use English to descript / report the test failed symptoms and procedure. Able to join the meeting for the defect discussion in English.
- Influence others and share best practices.
- Understand and meet customer needs and expectations.
- Could smoothly to co-work with cross function team
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Education and Experience Requirements
- More than 3+ years of SYSTEM FW BIOS / BMC / Redfish relative functional module testing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- With FW - BIOS & BMC FW test experience required
- With Server or Embedded product experience preferred
- Familiar with BMC Redfish, IPMI, CLI testing experience preferred
- Able to write the Python script preferred.