Descripción del Trabajo
Advance your career and move global healthcare forward. Join the world's largest healthcaredesign and manufacturing services company where we create, design, and manufacture productsand solutions that improve patient health for the leading healthcare brands of the world.
To enhance our Supply Chain Development team, we are looking for:
SUPPLY CHAIN DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Will perform situational analysis leading to Strategy Development around all Supply Chain Disciplines (Procurement, Planning, Logistics, Design, etc.)
· End-to-end accountability for the BOM costing strategy and process applied to a particular customer
· Develop relationships that allow the ability to influence the Customer, Suppliers, and key stakeholders within Jabil.
· Ensure an appropriate Planning Process is in place to support both Customer and Jabil Revenue Projections, Inventory Models, & Supply Chain Flexibility programs
· Develop and oversee product launch plans for new business, and transition plans for products being moved between Jabil manufacturing sites.
· Develops Process and Tools for the communication of all Supply Chain “Reporting” that is required by the customer (E&O, DII, CIP, OTD, Pricing, etc.).
· Implement Inventory programs that allow Jabil to optimize working Capital (Hubbing, JIT, optimum manufacturing lot sizes, alternate transportation methodologies, etc.).
· Develop and deploy an appropriate quoting process that allows Jabil every chance to win new business.
· Identify creative ways to reduce cost, and develop and deploy an appropriate Costing model which supports our Customers and Jabil’s negotiation calendar
· Negotiate favorable Pricing, Terms, and Contracts that allow Jabil a Competitive Advantage in the market
· In conjunction with BD negotiate Customer terms that don’t leave Jabil exposed based on quote model (Pricing & Inventory)
· Understand regulatory Compliance or Local Legislation that may impact the supply chain design for a particular Customer
· Establish Clear & Measurable goals and objectives by which to determine individual & team results
· Clearly understand and be able to articulate both Jabil & our Customers Strategic Direction
· Develop clear understanding of Business Unit P&L and cause and effect of Supply Chain elements on balance sheet
What will you bring:
•Higher Education Degree or equivalent in Finance/Business Administration/Supply Chain or similar
•Minimum of 7 years relevant working experience
* Experience in procurement of raw materials such as metal and plastic (or/and plastic packaging)
•Experience in a manufacturing environment advantageous
•High-proficiency SAP knowledge and advanced Excel skills
•English business level
What is like working with us:
•Professional environment that prides itself in awarding long-term service
•International environment and network
•Celebrating learning and success
Interested? Please apply by clicking the button below
**Please ensure to attach full reference work certificates and cover letter**