Descripción del Trabajo
Position Summary: (Please describe in 2 - 4 sentences, the major duties and responsibilities of this position.)
The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for planning, scheduling, inventory and may perform work in a specific sub-speciality in Inventory Planning and Control or Operations.
Key Responsibilities and End Results: (Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to the following):
· Responsible for inventory replenishment based on production schedules, current inventory, customer
orders and forecasts.
· Responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating and giving final approval of the master schedule of products through the complete production cycle.
. Deliver actual versus quote on a weekly & monthly basis
. Manage Master Planning Schedule for Workcell on a weekly, monthly and annual basis to include equipment, people and processes.
. Compile component planning report
. Monitor & update Moulding Reports
. Lead component planning meeting
. Attend moulding & validation meetings
. Provide a 4 week moulding plan
. Support supply chain initiatives as required
· Liaise with stakeholders to reschedule production to support business.
· Support business execution of new programs and initiatives.
· Monitor key performance indicators, analyse cost and coordinate cross functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
· Assist with development of metrics to assess and improve forecast accuracy.
· Assist with the development and implementation of department standards, practices, procedures and policies to ensure the accuracy of inventory records.
· Supports all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
· Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
· Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
· Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
Job Specifications: The minimum education and experience required to perform this job competently.
· Degree Qualified, highly desirable, with specific or additional qualifications in the area of supply chain
management, logistics and/or planning including an APICS, CPIM or APICS CSCP certification.
· 3-5 years’ experience of supply planning preferably within a Healthcare/ Pharmaceutical
· Strong understanding of forecasting, MPS, and MRP.
· Strong understanding of Pharmaceutical RA / GMP compliance.
· Experience of SAP desirable.
· Excellent attention to detail superior customer service, planning, analytical and interpersonal skills. · Effective negotiation, presentation and diplomacy skills. · Ability to manage multiple tasks, self-motivated with ability to complete tasks on time. · Take appropriate action when necessary to meet objectives. · Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. · Excellent Excel skills essential, proficient in the use of Word, Power Point, etc.
Organization Linkages: List the titles of individuals and organizations with which this position has the most
frequent and significant contact. Briefly describe the nature of those contacts.
Reports to Supply Chain Manager.
Plantwide Team Members and Managers.