Descripción del Trabajo
The primary purpose of the Support Technician III is to Provides technical support to end-users for PC, server, hardware, or software applications & concierge level technical service to all Jabil Leaders. This is to include rapid support for mobile devices such as iPhones, Android, MacBook’s, and Windows laptops, and video and audio conference support.
The role will work closely with other technical teams to ensure that all appropriate SLA’s & OLA’s are achieved or exceeded. Support is needed for high-level meetings to include Board meetings, Earnings calls, and Investor meetings.
The Support Technician III will strive to keep downtime to a minimum for our Jabil leaders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Procuring and ordering any needed hardware/software requirements.
● Be present and available for major meetings to ensure equipment works properly
● Work closely with the other IT groups to provide first line technical support, ensuring assigned calls are responded to, diagnosed and resolved swiftly and effectively in line with operational level agreements and service level agreements.
● Test any new major rollout with other IT groups. This is either approve or disapprove any change that could mean downtime for Executive Staff.
● Work closely with our video conference provider to aid in the planning and support of high level video conferences
● Work using own initiative and work within a team environment.
● Maintain an up-to-date level of knowledge with regards to technology
● The role holder would be expected to develop a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s business plans and organization, including key users of technology and their needs.
● Document actions, alterations and procedures to ensure an accurate and accessible record of the current state of the system.
● Assist other members of the team when appropriate to complete tasks in the necessary timescale.
● Keep abreast of trends in technology and its application to understand current best practice, possible alternative solutions and to support problem solving.
● Manage own time to fulfil tasks efficiently, in the correct priority and to the required level of quality, within the context of the objectives supplied by manager.
● Ensure technology supports meets the customer requirements as defined in the Service Level Agreements.
● Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health, Safety and Quality).
● Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
● Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems.
● May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
● An excellent customer service manner is required together with the ability to handle challenging support situations with a calm and methodical approach.
● Desirable qualification in a technical discipline, demonstrating skills in the understanding, investigation, analysis and presentation of complex information.
● Experience working with Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS Office, Windows and Mac environments, and have a good understanding of collaboration services.
● Extensive experience with Android, iOS, and their related OS environments.
● Strong Team Player, excellent communication skills, excellent organizational skills, self-motivated / drive, Flexible.
● Good interpersonal skills for written, oral and face to face communications, both within Technology and the business.