Descripción del Trabajo
· Design, development and integration of test solutions
· Full involvement in test development projects including quotation, concept, electrical design, software development, integration on the production floor, documentation and postproduction support.
· Development of functional test solutions, including PCBA and BoxBuild level assemblies, ICT, HVT, ESS.
· Creation of test specifications and DFT analysis.
· Responsibility for the complete projects supported by test development leaders.
· Cooperation with internal and external customers.
· Cooperation with other test development sites around the world.
What requirements you need to fulfill to get the job:
· Technical University degree (electronics, telecommunication, automation and robotics or similar)
· Familiar/experienced with C#,C/C++, LabView, TestStand, Python programming
· Knowledge of electrical circuitry
· Knowledge of measurement equipment (digital multimeters, oscilloscopes, generators, etc.)
· Knowledge of communication interfaces (RS232, GBIP, LAN, CAN, SPI. I2C)
· Creativity in approach towards problem solving
· Good verbal and written command of English
- Travel/ accommodation allowance
- Attractive salary
- Access for the newest technologies
- Self development and oportunity to introduce own solutions
- Hard and soft skills trainings
- Opportunity for work at the international and intercultural company
- Multisport card
- Holiday subsidy
- Group insurance
- English language courses
- LuxMed - medical private care