Descripción del Trabajo
Assists the Workcell Manager and Assistant Manager with clerical and materials tasks as delegated, including purchasing and logistics as well as other areas of responsibility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Works on special projects as assigned, such as helping coordinate the various tasks related to a new customer launch, and creating procedures and work instructions, as well as other tasks.
· Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned, including kitting and assembly work when staffing needs arise on the production floor.
· Processes invoices, receipts, and purchase orders.
· Orders MRO and selected production materials, and expedites orders with the supply base.
· Serves as the customer and employee interface in the absence of the Workcell Manager or Assistant Manager.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Word, OneNote, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Ability to write simple and detailed correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to collect and manipulate data to present summaries and present outcomes.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple and advanced instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple and advanced instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.