Performs routine and repetitive inspection procedures to ensure quality levels at various stages of productionEssential Duties & Responsibilities
– Inspects in-process and/or finished production assemblies and sub-assemblies for conformance to quality assurance standards
– Determines acceptance or rejection of product working from blueprints, engineering change notices, or established operating procedures
– Works under close supervision of Manufacturing supervisor or other designated supervisor
– Follows simple, standardized and routine written directions for assigned quality assurance inspection operations
– Visually inspects products using magnifying glass or other tools, using lot sampling methods, first article checks, or (occasionally) 100% inspection
– Reads blueprints, engineering change notices, and special instructions
– Enters standardized information into computerized CIQ system using simple keystrokes to indicate pass or failure of board.
– Affixes label or QC stamp to board, completes and attaches rejection tag if necessary, and places board in rack if failed, or onto assembly line if passed.Education & Experience Requirements
– High School diploma.
– 2 to 6 years experience in a relevant Jabil production position.
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.