Intern – SGA 1
Requisition Number: 219038
Work Location: Penang, Pulau Pinang
The Intern will conduct and support business process analyses, needs assessments and preliminary benefit analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
In addition, they may be assigned specific projects either as part of, or in addition to, the day-to-day activities related to the assignment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing system to meet current and projected business needs.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form, and recommend/conduct training.
- Maintain and support existing business system applications.
- Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department.
- Maintain positive relations with all employees encouraging them to suggest ways of improving IT systems.
- Provide status updates of assigned projects and appropriate managers.
- Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Security, Health, Safety and Quality)
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
– Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information System related background.