HR Generalist III
Requisition Number: 219043
Work Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco
Independently carry out policies and programs covering several or all of the following: employment interviewing, wage and salary administration, personnel administration, training, and benefits administration. Independently provide support in functional areas of human resources including but not limited to recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, wage and salary administration, benefits administration, organizational development, training, AA/EEO, and special projects. Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures and their dissemination through employee handbooks, communications, and/or meetings. Prepare reports in conformance with legislated requirements or organization needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Responsible for communication and interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
– Coaches/consults with managers and employees on issues including: performance, terminations, sexual harassment, discrimination, etc.
– Coordinate all employee activities/programs.
– Interprets and complies with all state and federal laws.
– Monitor and approve applicable salary increases; check to see that they are within guidelines.
– Conduct preliminary job analysis and creates job descriptions of non-benchmark positions through a job evaluation process.
– Communicate and interpret all benefit changes and policies.
– Educate employees about their benefits and coordinates open enrollment periods. Research and resolve employee benefit problems and questions.
– Compiles statistical reports for departments.
– Participates in team projects that address strategic initiatives as directed by the HR Manager.
– Recruit, screen, and interview internal and external applicants to fill current or expected job vacancies.
– Review and evaluate applicant’s work history, education, training, and other qualifications.
– Source candidate from both internal and external sources.
– Expedite and coordinates internal transfers. Refer candidates to the hiring manager.
– Notify applicants of consideration or rejection; interviews those selected that meet organization’s qualifications. Inform candidates of job’s duties/responsibilities, compensation and benefits programs, work schedule/conditions, career advancement opportunities, etc.
– Arrange for interviews and travel/lodging of selected applicants and company’s expense, as necessary.
– Speak with/to a variety of external contacts including Employment Agencies to provide information regarding job possibilities and career opportunities.
– Perform reference and background checks.
– Prepare and extend job offers; prepare and/or authorize appropriate paperwork.
– Participate in the design and placement of employment advertising.
– Handle all relocation requirements for selected candidate.
– Act as a Strategic Partner with Department Managers in conducting needs analysis.
– Conduct new hire orientations and/or exit interviews, as needed.
Education & Experience Requirements
– Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
– Minimum five years experience in HR Specialist capacity required.
– Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.