Quality Engineer II
Requisition Number: 215980
Work Location: WUXI, Jiangsu
Represents the quality function of technical support, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting manufacturing
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Develops and maintains QA plans and process routings, which reflect intended/actual activities.
– Provides support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
– Evaluates and supports inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
– Supports all training programs by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
– Conducts periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develops appropriate systems for document storage and access.
– Reviews all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinates and tracks the corrective/preventative action effort.
– Provides trend analysis of defects occurring at the customer, supplier and internally.
– Participates in the vendor survey activities as applicable. Drives proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aids in their process improvement efforts.
– Interfaces with all departments as applied to the Policies and Procedures with special regard to ISO, EN4600 and GMP documentation.
– Monitors departmental activities and provide technical and logistical guidance/support for the quality engineering staff as applicable.
– Interfaces and provide technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
– Supports and focus corrective action efforts and utilizing the SPC data and corrective action tracking package and create and implement any meetings, procedures, or team-building concepts as necessary as part of the corrective/preventative effort.
– Serves as liaison between Jabil Circuit and suppliers or customers on quality related issues
– Improves technical support for the quality organization.
Education & Experience Requirements
– Bachelor’s degree preferred.
– At least two years related experience.