Supply Chain Program Manager
Requisition Number: 218133
Work Location: Uzhgorod, Zakarpats'ka Oblast'
The SC Program Manager serves as the single point of contact for all aspects of Supply Chain activities for assigned design initiatives. This person, in conjunction with other assigned SCPM’s, is responsible for all the Supply Chain deliverables identified in the Product Creation Process (PCP). This position includes situational analysis, strategy development, guidance and implementation for the functional disciplines of supply chain development, procurement, and logistics. These strategies should support the individual program’s needs and be complementary to Jabil’s overall Supply Chain Management goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Responsible for all the Supply Chain deliverables identified in the Product Creation Process (PCP)
– Performs situational analysis, strategy development, guidance and implementation for the functional disciplines of supply chain development, procurement, and logistics
– Coordinates Supply Chain activities for all phases of PCP execution. Clearly and regularly communicate the program’s needs to Commodity Management, Program Management, and the Business Unit to ensure that Jabil provides supply chain solutions that foster success
– Manages the periodic materials quotation activities for relative Commodities. Assist in executing the RFQ as appropriate for the program.
– Identifies and facilitates the qualification of new, alternate and/or localized suppliers for key applicable needs relative to program requirements
– Negotiates favorable pricing, payment terms, and advanced supply chain optimization programs such as supplier-owned inventory, Just-in-Time delivery schedules, reduced lead times and cancellation terms, return privileges, and EDI/SIS demand communication with key suppliers falling outside JABIL’S strategic supplier base
– In collaboration with Commodity Management, leads the effort to obtain full commodity and sourcing control of BOM and AVL in the design phase
– Through early design involvement and qualification of alternate suppliers on existing products, promotes the use of Jabil’s Strategic Suppliers
– Executes Jabil’s Early Supplier Involvement program
Education & Experience Requirements
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Materials Logistics Management, or related discipline
– Five years related experience
– Experience in a design, product launch environment preferred
– Solid understanding of electronics manufacturing and materials management is required