Warehouse Group Leader
Requisition Number: 220028
Work Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Coordinates and in some cases executes physical and electronic transfers of materials of received goods as well as the sorting and shipping of material planned by the Warehouse Supervisor.
– Completes receiving and/or shipping documents as necessary.
– Operates material transfer equipment.
– Promotes integrity of SAP data through use of established processes and procedures of electronic material transfer.
– Interacts with other functional areas to assure that material is received, distribuited and shipped accurately and in a timely manner as required.
– Leads group of Warehouse clerks, when Warehouse Supervisor is not present.
Education & Experience Requirements
– Technical certification in related area.
– Experience in Warehouse Area.