Requisition Number: 220711
Work Location: Fremont, CA
Jabil offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program, and a supportive environment that provides learning and career development opportunities. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.
Manages facility in a manner that reduces operating costs, increases revenues and ensures customer expectations are exceeded.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Pursues additional business opportunities to expand the business and to increase customer satisfaction.
– Completes long-range planning to support overall goals of the Company.
– Responsible for the discipline and morale of the facility or facilities. Supports the Company and the goals of the VP, Operations.
– Coordinates with Company senior staff, peers and senior staff via email, phone, fax and in person.
– Performs policy-making, decision- making and long-range planning with these groups to support goals of the Company.
– Sets policy and does periodic forecasting of revenue and capital expenditures, in a manner which reduces operational costs, increases revenue, exceeds customer expectations, grows current business and obtains new business.
– Leads staff and management, ensuring all groups work together, trends are monitored and quality is kept to a high standard. Ensures the good of the Company is kept in mind in all management decisions.
– Looks for ways to improve efficiency and management of all facilities under control by sharing of resources.
– Provides site familiarization and follow-up with Company senior staff, current customers and prospective customers with a view towards winning new business for the Company.
– Reviews all pricing associated with current and prospective customers.
– May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
– Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university required. Master’s degree preferred.
– Plus a minimum 4 years related work experience with a high volume electronic manufacturing-services company.
– Extensive experience working directly with customer and developing the customer relationship.
– Experience of personnel management and development.
– Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.