Jabil is a product solutions company providing comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services. Operating from over 100 facilities in 29 countries, Jabil delivers innovative, integrated and tailored solutions to customers across a broad range of industries and end-markets, such as automotive, consumer lifestyle and wearable tech, defense and aerospace, connected home and building, industrial and energy, enterprise and infrastructure, healthcare, mobility, packaging and printing.
Providing customers with the best-in-class knowledge, experiences, and best practices to be transferred between markets, industries, technologies and capabilities. Jabil helps bring products to market faster and more cost-effectively, empowering companies to be change agents in their industries.
The company was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida. Jabil reported $19 billion in revenues in fiscal year 2017 and is the world’s third largest electronic manufacturing services provider.
Has responsibility for staffing, support and performance of regional specific business management talent pool including Business Unit Directors (BUD), Business Unit Managers (BUM), Business Unit Coordinators (BUC) for stand-alone accounts and global business units as necessary.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Directs, establishes, maintains, and plans the overall business policies,goals, tools and practices for a business development department.
– Develops specific plans for each factory together with BUMs, sales team and operations.
– Assists in targeting customers and industries appropriate for the company; supports business development activities: quotes, customer visits.
– Coordinates and negotiates with the product development, marketing and/or sales group.
– Manages business development talent pool including BUDs, BUMs, BUCs and Project Coordinators for stand alone accounts.
– Keeps local and corporate management informed of market conditions such as pricing, material interruption, competitor activities, and technology trends and change.
– Participates in quarterly business reviews at each site.
– Integrates M&A Activities into mainstream.
Education & Experience Requirements
– Bachelor’s degree or an appropriate business-related equivalent experience and training; Technical Degree preferred.
– 10 plus years business experience in a relevant Jabil position or equivalent external work experience, including at least 5 years experience in management role.
– Strong entrepreneurial skills, self-starter, requires little supervision.
The company was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida. Jabil reported revenues in Fiscal 2017 of $19 Billion and is the world’s third largest electronic manufacturing services provider. More information about the Company can be found on its website at http://www.jabil.com
Successful applicants must fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.