Cost Analyst – Nypro Healthcare
Requisition Number: 221969
Work Location: Clinton, MA
About Our Company
Nypro Healthcare, a Jabil Inc. company, offers healthcare and pharmaceutical customers the widest array of design and manufacturing capabilities in the industry. With more than 40 years of experience, our highly specialized teams meet the complex and regulated demands of the diagnostics, medical devices and pharmaceutical markets enabling the world’s leading brands to fulfill their market potential. Nypro Healthcare’s customer focused services range from ideation to device development support, engineering, supply chain optimization, vertical plastics and electronics to device assembly operations, all at our purpose-built facilities that support stringent healthcare requirements and protect our customers’ intellectual property.
Provide accurate and timely reporting of Sales and Material Costs. Prepare invoice details to support customer invoices. Prepare, maintain, and balance support for “in progress” unbilled transactions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Review the accuracy of Inventory valuation on the Balance Sheet.
– Perform reconciliations of GL accounts and AP accounts. Research and explain transaction level details.
– Self starter, ability to work and resolve problems independently with minimal direction.
– Explain the components that represent the difference between Actual and Forecasted Material Margins, reported by program.
– Perform analyses for management on an ad hoc and recurring basis.
– Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
– Assess the adequacy of data gathering methods utilized by purchasing, inventory control, or production planning.
– Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
– Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement.
– Identify and implement new practices and processes.
– Meet deadlines even when dealing with frequent interruptions and additional as well as changing priorities.
– Ensure accurate reporting.
– Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
– Establish new measurement systems if/where appropriate.
– Maintain controls and discipline compliant with Jabil standards.
– Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
– Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
– Create reports on materials to supply to BUMs and WCMs in order to identify better pricing opportunities.
Education & Experience Requirements
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
– Plus 3 years of accounting experience required.
– Advanced/Expert skills in MS Excel required.
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.