Assist the Accounts Payable Department in numerous and varied standardized accounting procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Process vendor invoices and purchase orders.
· Match shippers with invoices.
· Code and enter invoices into tracking system and schedule payments within established parameters.
· Process checks to pay expenses.
· Match invoices to receiving and purchasing documents.
· Troubleshoot invoice problems with regard to quantity and price.
· Assign proper accounting numbers to invoices.
· Research invoice data as required.
· Respond to vendor inquiries on the status of accounts payable.
· Research vendors with a debit balance.
· Review credit memos.
· Enter invoices into tracking system and schedule payments within established parameters.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.