ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Enters relevant data into specific ERP programs.
· Performs clerical duties related to the allocation, distribution, substitution and administration of materials in inventory, warehouse or stock.
· Creates and submits reports to management on requested and relevant material data.
· Tracks inventory discrepancies and relays information to area supervisor or manager.
· Interacts with customer on material issues such as discrepancies, substitutions or allocations.
· Analyzes material data and submits necessary recommendations to area supervisor or manager.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.