Negotiates contracts with cleaning services, waste management and recycling, catering and security, internal and external mail and ground maintenance and amends as appropriate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Utilizes tools to monitor departmental contractual cost and cost trends.
· Coordinates functions held on site, with respect to facilities and catering.
· Provides feedback to peers and appropriate managers.
· Assists in the preparation of department forecasts.
· Helps compare forward forecast results to historical actual results for trend assessment and analyses.
· Maintains and develops documentation for responsible area.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs