Performs preventive maintenance and repairs on mechanical equipment throughout the facility, including HVAC equipment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Installs and maintains HVAC, refrigeration, compressor/vacuum, plumbing and electrical systems
- Performs routine repairs on air handling and other facility systems, including repairing and replacing valves, motors, controls, switches, gauges, wiring, fans, pumps, compressors, condensers, pipes, etc.
- Troubleshoots mechanical equipment related problems
- Monitors the air handling system
- Completes preventative maintenance tasks on time.
- Installs utilities to production equipment on line moves
- Adds air ducts on manufacturing lines when required
- Assists Industrial Engineering and Machine Support in line configuration and equipment moves
- Assembles/disassembles cubicle walls and partitions
- Respond to requests for help from employees with Facilities related tasks
- Works safely at all times and complies with Environmental Health and Safety standards and work practices along with all other work rules
- Performs other related duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent education and a minimum of three years of relevant of experience OR equivalent education and training required
Advanced reading, writing and math skills required (i.e., 12th grade level).
Basic PC skills (i.e., keyboarding skills, advanced mouse usage, opening, closing, moving, and deleting programs, folders and files using MS Windows)
Experience in heating, cooling, HVAC, industrial electricity, sheet metal, ductwork, and refrigeration gases
- work under tight deadlines with frequently changing priorities and interruptions
- work with all A/C voltages
- utilize advanced tools and follow procedures for maintaining and troubleshooting equipment breakdowns is required
- read mechanical & electrical schematics, troubleshoot equipment issues is required
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Relocation assistance not available.