ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To take part in the EHS team to establish ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 system and maintain it.
· To develop and update safety, environment and health procedures.
· Lead EHS team to carry out EHS routine inspection and follow up the findings.
· To facilitate emergency preparedness and response. Such as, to assist facilities manager to organize fire drill, chemical spillages drill and so on.
· Help to establish the EHSMP (EHS management program) with EHS team and follow up it. Participate in EHS routine meeting and update the status of EHSMP. Oversee the routine performance of all environmental activities.
· Accident statistic and to carry out accident investigation and develop the investigation report, follow up the corrective and preventive actions.
· Coordinate EHS team to identify and evaluate the environmental aspect and risk/hazard plant wide. Develop annually EHS management plan and follow up.
· Coordinate EHS team to identify applicable regulations and legislation, and to evaluate the compliance as well.
· Help to carry out the internal environmental audit regularly and follow up the NC till it is closed. Support to pass customer’s audit.
· Support construction project in EHS and fire protection field.
· Conduct EHS related training to concerned employee. E.g., orientation training, chemical training and etc.
· Keep close contact with the local authorities concerned.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs