Coordinates activities and tools dealing with employment issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Coordinates efforts gauge and maintain a healthy work environment at the site.
· Manages the proper documentation processes that will ensure any and all actions are well-documented.
· Informs area manager or site manager regarding trends in behavioral/absenteeism issues.
· May or may not lead a group of specialists in this area.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Requires a bachelor's degree in a related field.
· Plus at least 2 years experience in the field.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.