This position will be a member of the Global Business Center (GBC) Singapore finance team located in Penang, responsible for and supporting the company’s strategic initiative around the (1) centralized global services intercompany model (2) Supply Chain's centralized procurement business model. The key functions of this position are to provide accounting, business analysis and reporting services.
Provide complex financial and business related analysis and research for financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
. Support Jabil stakeholders and internal customers in managing their segment and sector cost allocation.
· Support forecasts and analyze trends for supply chain business models, and global services cost centers managed.
. Support, track, reconcile and report divisional and supply chain rebates, and its allocation.
· Provide summaries and analysis, and prepares recommendations for management to implement policies and guidelines to improve Jabil’s financial position.
· Analyze present and future financial performance of company.
· Compute and prepare data for journal entries, reviews general ledger and related financial statements for reasonableness.
· Accumulate and analyze information for the preparation of financial statements, ledgers, reports and taxes
. Prepare financial reports for internal and external customers example, variance analysis.
· Coordinate with other departments & Jabil functional groups in preparation of special analysis and reports.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
. Constantly review, improve and implement streamlined work processes and internal controls.
. Follow up and work on closure to work related issues. Self starter with ability to work and resolve problems with minimal direction.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
. Relevant work experience in accounting, finance areas in MNC is preferred.
. Written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin. Skills in Mandarin is required as the role will need to liaise with Mandarin speaking stakeholders, clients and customers. Ability to compose communication and correspondence.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Proficiency in PC skills, particularly MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint are required. Knowledge of SAP, TM1 and BI experience will be advantage.
. Change management and positive attitude.