Jabil EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) based in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to provide commercial customer service to the business.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes customer orders/changes according to established policies and procedures.
- Processes customer returns according to established policies and procedures. Initiates shipping request forms as appropriate.
- Process customer quotes and support the Business Unit Director in tendering for business.
- Works closely with Finance to maintain Accounts Receivable according to contract terms.
- Provides timely feedback regarding product service failures or customer concerns.
- Partners with Business Development and/or Sales representatives to meet and exceed customers’ service expectations.
- Arranges customer meetings, visits, and events.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with internal and external customers through open and interactive communication.
- Provides general administrative support to assigned Business Unit.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- BA degree in Business Studies with minimum 1-2 years of experience; May substitute relevant experience in lieu of educational requirement.
- Intermediate to Advanced excel skills essential. Must be able to complete pivot tables, VLOOKUPs etc.
- Strong planning & organisational skills and attention to detail is essential.
- Experience working in Treasury or commercially focused roles is advantageous.
- Experience in analyzing trends and metrics using Power BI is advantageous.
- Previous experience handling and process new customer quotes and the involvement in tendering for business.
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping and/or accounting fundamentals is desirable.
- General understanding of cross-functional matrix organization and ability to escalate where necessary.
- Proficient English language reading and writing skills required.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- A “can do” work ethic with excellent problem-solving skills