Responsible for process development, training and support of systems, tools and processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Serve as the functional expert for all inventory control related systems and tools.
· Support other users in typical and advanced questions that require research to solve.
· Coordinate and facilitate training for the plant in terms of new hires, new functionality, and upgrades.
· Track and communicate all changes/enhancements to existing systems including upgrades to current systems.
· Understand standardized departmental functions, processes, procedures, and systems.
· Evaluate business systems and troubleshoot areas of concern.
· Introduce and support corporate provided/designed tools.
· Evaluate and monitor the current processes and tools to determine their ability to meet the department’s business needs.
· Provide support for the plant for all system tools and related issues.
· Identify opportunities for enhancements.
· Detail requirements for enhancements with respect to a Business Development Request submitted by a functional area.
· Provide initial functional specifications.
· Assist in the testing, validation, and rollout processes for new functionality, to include plant level training.
· Define and/or document business processes, policies and work instructions.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
· Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School diploma required.
· Bachelor's degree and Certification by related professional organizations is preferred.
· Three years related experience and/or training.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.