Develops and improves related technical documents for new processes. Ensures new product research and development results are in line with company goals and meets customer needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develops chemical liquid and/or materials formulas for new technology requirements and operates testing equipment. Produces equipment for new products to align with project goals.
· Ensures accuracy of standard operating procedures (SOP), and operation documents.
· Edits and analyzes Design failure mode and effects analysis (DFMEA) & Process failure mode and effects analysis (PFMEA) & Control Plan (CP) of new production processes to enhance yield rate and reduce production risk.
· Verifies new developing processes, and continually improves technical processes to ensure project can achieve target.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Advanced knowledge of chemistry, and chemical examination theory.
· Advanced knowledge of organic and inorganic material theory.
· Skilled in various analysis, equipment operation, and results analysis.
· Ability to operate material-processing equipment(s), and analyze testing results.
· Capable of planning various experiments.