Plans integration of automation equipment and accessories as new technology as required. Controls developing progress of the new technology to migrate into mass production on schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develops original ideas of innovative technology and analysis practicability, leads additional new technologies to production line.
· Controls progress of new technology integrated with automation projects, to ensure successful development of new technology equipment into mass production.
· Participates in assessment of new automation module with suppliers, and reduces development cycle time satisfying internal clients.
· Proposes improvements to efficiency of automation equipment and cost reduction.
· Sets up new technology development process flow and forms. Enhances new technology to migrate to production lines.
· Conducts related training of new technology for production department.
· Assists each site with new technical support to meet lead time and quality of customer's request.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Senior knowledge of laser technology and special processing.
· Senior knowledge of Taguchi Method, Statistical Process Control (SPC), and quality control (QC) skills.
· Senior knowledge of project management and coordination
· Senior knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Excel in risk assessing and introducing of automation.
· Experienced with machinery drawing and review.
· Senior knowledge of with Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), material selecting and plan making.
· Understand the developing purpose of the equipment and evaluate the practicability with suppliers.
· Senior knowledge of PLC design, server control, PC base development
2. 製程相關模治具設計、CNC 程式撰寫與加工。