Supporting the JGP talent strategy and aligning global, regional or plant level people plans to that strategy in collaboration with the appropriate HR teams and business leaders.
Acting as a key interface and trusted advisor to senior leaders regarding talent and learning management strategies and solutions. Advising managers on talent identification, development planning, facilitating talent reviews, designing succession plans, and on-boarding talent. Providing training programs delivery, coaching and career development solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
· Actively partner with business leaders, HR team to ensure solid alignment, solutions and implementation on talent strategies
· Work with the appropriate HR teams, people managers across the business to lead and embed JGP’s principles and approach to talent calibration, talent reviews and succession planning
· Advise managers on identifying and developing high performing and high potential talent, facilitate talent reviews, designing succession plans
· Provide expertise in talent evaluation and assessment with both individual leaders and talent pools and be accountable for talent assessment tools and processes
· Partner with business leaders to identify the organizational development needs in diagnosis, design and execution of solution offerings.
· Coach leaders to continuously enhance the performance management to build a high performance team
Curriculum Development and Training Delivery:
· Partner with business leaders, Talent Management team members, site HRs to understand the development and learning needs
· Apply knowledge, expertise for a systematic instructional design and development of learning and development solutions
· Develop learning content and deliver in-house e-learning, virtual training, face to face workshops and other learning interventions for employees and managers.
· Deliver leadership, management programs, other JGP TM Programs and workshops to target audiences in Asia
· Create and implement post course follow-ups and effective evaluation tools to measure and recommend improvements or other strategies for enhancing solutions
· Participate in TM/learning improvement and ad hoc organization development related projects
Supplier Employee Education and Development (SEED)
- Assume the role of Program Manager for SEED to manage overall planning and execution of all SEED related programs/projects across all sites
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the programs and trainers’ delivery
- Develop policies on trainer management, incentives, and reimbursement.
- Conduct TTT for Passport-to-Success (PTS) programs to site trainers and ensure rollout of PTS programs to all relevant sites
- Manage the activities promotions and communication channel with all site representatives
- Manage monthly reports and refresh the PowerBI dashboard
- Organize best practice sharing and leverage on other trainers and suppliers to support continuous improvement of the programs.
Education & Experience Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in related field required and 7 - 9 years of relevant experience in a HR, Business Partner or Talent Management role or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Global, diverse workforce experience, MNC and tech industry background is preferred
· Fluent in English and Mandarin
· Certification in Hogan, Insight Discovery, and other facilitation certification preferred
· Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills, ability to build trust with senior leaders
· Strong project management
· Strong analytical mindset and numerical sense
· Strong with Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Knowledge of PowerBI would be an added advantage
· Willingness to travel