Analyzes current inventory levels as well as transactions related to the movement or transfer of materials both within the site as well as to external sources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Reviews and follows-up of Cycle Counts.
· Analyzes discrepancies.
· Provides Solutions to Workcells.
· Analyzes performance metrics such as: down time, inventory adjustments, rework list, Backflush integrity, material returns, line inventory.
· Reviews Material flow.
· Authorizes adjustments of inventory discrepancies.
· Provides follow-up on Financial Reports (Backflush variations, consumption, etc.).
· Reviews RMA Processes.
· Leads a team of other Inventory Analysts.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs