Responsible for EMS APAC sites' commercial legal affairs, including customer contract review, negotiation, review and negotiate in-direct procurements contracts, operation & HR related contracts, legal documents, support regional general counsel on other assignments related to commercial legal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with limited supervision.
- Creative problem solving, manages internal customer relationships, understands strategic vision, executes to goals of strategy, management of outside counsel including budgeting for legal matters.
- Recommends and drives best practices.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Good oral and written communication, good judgement, strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate ability to work in a changing, fast paced, and energetic environment.
- Strong work ethic, motivated and self-starter, ability to resolve conflict, business acumen with business-oriented approach to problem solving, ability to prioritize and manage competing demands
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 5-10 years of legal experience or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Graduate of an ABA or foreign equivalent law school, member of a bar in good standing, eligible to practice law in jurisdiction.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.