At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
The Senior Human Resources Reporting Analyst will use their analytics experience and business acumen to streamline existing standard reporting, design new ad-hoc reporting, and create interactive dashboards for decision-makers across the enterprise. They will be the expert in the underlying HR datasets that inform these reports and the “go-to” source for questions about the data.
This position will require close collaboration with all HR functions and IT teams to understand existing data infrastructure and across broad parts of the organization to understand evolving analytics needs. They will trouble shoot data and reporting challenges, investigate, and provide solutions.
As the Jabil grows and HR data needs evolve, this person may have the opportunity to take on additional responsibility in implementing new data tools, informing innovative recruitment / retention strategic initiatives, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, deliver and automate standard reports through Workday and other tools, conduct ad-hoc analyses, and build dashboards for HR business partners and executive leaders that provides critical information about their teams and aids in decision-making
- Combine core HR databases with a variety of internal sources (e.g,. Workday, Kronos, TIMG, etc.) for reporting, familiarity with data lakes and data infrastructure
- Define HR team KPIs and track progress against them over time
- Create a data dictionary and gain consensus around field definitions between all functional groups
- Actively participate in evaluation, selection, and implementation of new HR technology and serve as the voice of HR data and structure requirements
- Analyze data for trends across the employee life cycle (e.g., recruitment to termination)
- Draft high-profile presentations based on the findings from analysis with a focus on data-informed visual storytelling
- Suggest database improvements (e.g., new field requirements) and incorporate input from leaders
- Determine data sources, assess transformation and access needs, and combine data from disparate sources into concise and precise structures.
- Verify data capture and quality, and data transformation rules to ensure accuracy of data used for dashboard reporting and advanced analytics.
- Answer HR data related questions and serve as the Subject Matter expert.
- Train less experienced analysts on HR systems, data and best practices.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
Strong English Proficiency; multi-lingual preferred
- 4+ years reporting, analysis, and visual storytelling
- 2 + years working with SQL, Tableau, PowerBI, AWS, SageMaker, or similar tools
- Familiarity with HR datasets and comfort working in common HRIS platforms (e.g., Workday, Kronos, etc) preferred
- Familiarity with PII data protections and processing laws
- Comfortable in a high-visibility, individual contributor role with the ability to work cross-functionally and with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently, resolve project issues, meet deadlines and escalate appropriately to management
- Ability to work effectively with a global team across multiple cultures and time zones
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.