At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
- To be regional engineering contact window between sites and corporate. Understand requirements from both sides, coordinate each other to have outcomes on time.
- Identify key processes and lead to standardize it at regional level, while leveraging corporate know-how
- Facilitate and summarize site innovations, deploy them at regional level, and convince corporate process owners.
- Lead to deploy corporate initiatives, best practices to site level successfully.
- Identify engineering talent and SME requirement according to business requirements, develop talents in site via training and project practice.
- Identify site capability requirements and gaps, initiate development plan to enhance site engineering capabilities.
- Lead to identify and develop new tools or systems to help capability improvement and systematic problem solving.
- Drive key process metrics continuous improvement at regional level.
- Support process development and problem solving, support site customer crisis when needed.
- Manufacturing engineering, test engineering background more than 10 years, EMS company experience is preferred.
- Good English communication.
- Regional role experience is preferred
- PCBA experience on process or test is preferred.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.