At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Jabil is looking for Mechanic engineer to become part of its team. We are looking for Mechanic Engineer for base station radio product development.
In addition, you also will support product verification and integrity activities and interact with the engineers of other Jabil organizations, account primes, and customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Base-station related product as remote radio unit (RRU), Filter, Antenna mechanic design and verification according to product development process.
- Participate in product requirement analysis, product concept design.
- Participate in Mechanic development and drawings edition,BOM release.
- Participate in the Specifying and Qualifying the mechanic parts coorperating with supply chain
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Manager of Engineering
- Education background: Bachelor degree or above, majored mechanic engineering, material engineering related
- Familiar with design tools as Autocad,Creo etc is preferred.
- Language Ability: CET-4 minimum.
- Good written and spoken English
- Good communication skills and social abilities
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- B.Sc. in Mechanic Engineering
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.