At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Develops, plans, and coordinates activities to achieve and maintain external certifications including scheduling, planning, and carrying out internal audits and developing and providing training to internal auditors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepares the annual internal audit schedule; performs audits and leads audit teams, and evaluates compliance with scheduled audits.
· Adjusts audit schedules and conducts special audits as necessary.
· Ensures effective and timely closure of audit findings; monitors the status of certifications and re-certifications; ensures appropriate training and communications exist on issues impacting the Quality and Environmental Systems team.
· Creates and maintains internal audit reports; effectively communicates audit results; ensures follow-up and closure of audit findings. Monitors audit activities, corrective actions, and conflict resolution found during internal audits.
· Coordinates with Quality Systems Manager and supervisors to identify and develop departmental training needs. Continually monitors audits for timeliness, completion, and follow through. Maintains audit metrics.
· Provides training and instruction to internal auditors and assigns internal auditors to audit teams.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.