Responsible for the development and implementation of various internal and external communications projects in support of Jabil’s employee and business needs. Works closely with the communications team and subject matter experts to create compelling and impactful content that integrates messaging across multiple touch points and channels – including integrated creative platforms, print, on-line video and mobile communications. Also works closely with and collaborates cross-functionally to ensure that important information is distributed in a way that is relevant, consistent and timely to the target audience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supports communications projects and activities, including the development of web pages, blog posts, motion graphic and infographic content, collateral and presentation material and various other content elements, online and offline.
• Supports the integration of key value propositions into compelling employer branding messaging as delivered in presentations, employer branding events and materials.
• Writes high-quality, persuasive articles, messages and other pieces that adhere to brand standards and AP style guidelines. Ensures consistency of style, tone and grammar throughout all writing and editorial projects.
• Repurposes existing content into new forms to support demand generation needs.
• Manages writing / content creation projects from concept to completion, including information gathering, content development, review, editing, proofreading and final publication.
• Interacts and collaborates with regional / corporate communication team and external resources to coordinate internal and external messaging.
• Contributes to the development and realization of CSR plans, events and actions
• Leads the organization activities of internal events
• Monitor, develop and maintain social media channels
• Contributes to the planning and development of employer branding collateral and content both electronically and print
• Contributes to defining project tasks and resource requirements
• Contributes to developing project plans
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Business Communications Manager
• Job is not directly responsible for managing, guiding and mentoring other employees.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Strong ability to develop strong partnerships and work cross-functionally at all levels of the organization.
• Interpersonal skills to work with a wide range of individuals/groups from culturally diverse audience
• Demonstrated writing and editing expertise; produce AP-Style materials to deliver intended message(s)
• Skill in interviewing a variety of people and gathering/synthesizing information from many sources
• Ability to use a variety of personal computer software applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to manage vendor relationships and understand technical needs of various database applications/tools
• Knowledge of online survey tools and survey analysis/reporting
• Background in manufacturing or similar field a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, business, marketing or related field
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience
• Regular business hours. Some additional hours may be required.
• Climate controlled office environment during normal business hours.
Assist the Marketing Department with internal employee communication programs and initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide administrative support for Internal Communications initiatives to include coordination of “Focus. Commit. Deliver.” global employee campaign.
· Support “Focus on Employee” initiatives including data collection, site follow-up and reporting quarterly results via myJabil.
· Produce quarterly graphic updates reporting the status of Focus initiatives and coordinate distribution to Jabil locations worldwide.
· Prepare a quarterly scorecard for all “Focus on Employee” initiatives and assist in the preparation of report to senior management and the Board of Directors.
· Maintain a comprehensive database of Jabil’s customers worldwide and record customer satisfaction scores for each on a quarterly basis.
· Track customer satisfaction scores over time.
· Produce quarterly banners reporting customer satisfaction results and coordinate shipment to Jabil locations worldwide.
· Prepare a quarterly scorecard for customer satisfaction scores and assist in the preparation of report to senior management and the Board of Directors.
· Edit and update global content and manage calendar for Internal Communications-owned myJabil content.
· Manage translation of Internal Communications content into 12 languages for myJabil.
· Support Visual Communication efforts:
o Post updated global content to myJabil as needed.
o Edit and update global recruitment materials on a quarterly basis.
o Edit and update existing graphic material as needed.
· Maintain internal contact database for all Jabil locations.
· Represent Internal Communications to internal customers. Respond to email and phone queries.
· Handle administrative duties for Internal Communications including filing and special projects as needed.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Extreme proficiency in Microsoft Office (specializing in PowerPoint and Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Phtoshop, GoLive and Illustrator).
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.