***SIGN-ON BONUS OF $1,500USD*** (T&Cs Apply)
- Under direct supervision performs a variety of routine duties related to the inspection and packaging of a variety of assembled items and or injection molded components in accordance with specified requirements. Performs visual and dimension inspections in order to comply with quality standards. Packages and labels product according to documented work instructions.
Key Responsibilities and End Results: (Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to the following):
- Removes parts/products from various automation systems and or injection molding machines and performs visual and dimensional inspection of items in order to ensure compliance with specified product requirements and quality standards.
- Dimensionally inspects parts/products for conformance to specification using various fixed and adjustable measuring instruments, charts and logs to perform calculations to assure product meets specified requirements.
- Prepares and monitors run sheets and control charts and captures inspection data and enters into tracking system, monitoring results to ensure product control.
- Informs supervisor of any deviations and/or product specification problems.
- Performs rework as required, and/or directed by supervisor.
- Stack, assemble, pack, load and unload parts.
- Performs bar code transactions using Nypro Worldwide Bar Code System.
- May lift and carry totes and boxes.
- Pack finished product in boxes and label product according to either weight or count according to work instructions.
- Ensure accuracy and inclusion of all necessary labeling
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- May be required to work from Quality Plans.
- Applies and supports lean manufacturing principles.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
Job Specifications : The minimum education and experience required to perform this job competently.
- High School Diploma/GED and 0 years of experience
- Ability to read and write English and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and in divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals requiring accuracy.
- At least 20/40 corrected near vision
- Occasional lifting or moving – average weight up to 30 pounds and frequent walking or standing.
- Manual dexterity of both hands, including fine grasping of small components.
Organization Linkages: List the titles of individuals and organizations with which this position has the most frequent and significant contact. Briefly describe the nature of those contacts.
- Manufacturing Team
- Quality Team
- Supply Chain Team