Responsible for the general administration of the plant's occupational health program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- the fulfillment of the Company's values and the Safety Policies via preventive medicine service to the employees of the Company as well as attend to all injured or ill personnel to ensure the physical integrity of all employees.
- the transport of injured or ill personnel using own knowledge and criteria. Consults through employee data and files to complete assigned reports.
- complies with Injuries and Illness Prevention Audits each month.
- Fully complies with all Preventive Medicine Programs annually.
- Attends to all accidents or incidents where employees were injured.
- Maintains a minimum of 80% in Service Satisfaction survey.
- Fully maintains all certifications that are required by the Company.
- Fully complies with the review of this Job Description, own Personal Development Plan and Performance Evaluation Plan within the established time.
- Complies with all specific activities for SAA and OSHA.
- Provides medication using the listing of controlled medication for personnel with general illness.
- Aids the physician in the performance of medical examinations both periodic and for new hires.
- Participates in giving First Aid Training.
- Administers drug screening program.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Associate Degree.
- 2 to 3 years of professional career.
- Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.