Synchronizes all the operations involved in the successful completion of a particular project. Supports and enhances customer relationships. Demonstrates technical capability of delivering low complexity projects. This includes developing Statements of Work (SOW), business proposals, project schedules, data analysis and ensures that all team members understand the scope of the project as well as their individual responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures all of the project's requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood and properly translated for execution.
- Assists in recognizing project's Key Performance Indicators and gathers information regarding scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
- Identifies project risk reviews and appropriate mitigation.
- Facilitates communication as appropriate to all stakeholders. This includes escalating issues to the next level of management
- Inputs the data in developing the project’s forecasted budget.
- Assists in overall project’s success - including cost, schedule, quality, and scope management.
- Coordinates tasks involved within project’s multi-functional teams to achieve company and customer overall project success.
- Understands and exceeds customer needs and expectations.
- Gathers information for the exchange of ideas and information for projects including project status, resolving project issues, problems, and changes.
- Organizes verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style.
- Responds in a timely fashion to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or internal personnel.
- Adheres to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Complies with and follows all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Access, Visio and Powerpoint) and e-mail skills required.
- Ability to speak and read Chinese as the candidate will liaise with China counterparts
- Project management skill will be beneficial
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· 0-1 years of experience in project management.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.