Under limited supervision, responsible for setting up and maintaining laboratory equipment and instruments and perform microbial and environmental testing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs clerical work related to laboratory activities such as word processing, record keeping, filing.
• Maintains material safety data sheets for all department chemicals and products.
• Monitors microbial and environmental processes in the production facility.
• Support Validation, cleaning and monitoring of equipment.
• Prepares reports, charts, and graphs.
• Works under the supervision of microbiologists or Sterilization and Environmental engineers.
• Observes and conducts microbial, chemical, and environmental experiments, tests, and analyses.
• Support validations processes.
• Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
• Foster good morale, a proactive and positive culture, and maximize the opportunity for personal growth within the work cell QA Team Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Associates degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university in microbiology or a closely related field.
• At least 2 years of experience in a lab environment following complex instructions and formulate in the preparation & construction of media/equipment set-ups
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.