To enhance our Team of Global Compliance, we are looking for:
Regulatory Compliance Engineer
Your Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- supporting internal audits and supplier audits,
- supporting the readiness program for ISO Registration audits, FDA Inspections and customer audits
- Acting as supporting compliance contact for site departments, business units, and corporate functions
- Understand, implement and maintain Compliance programs.
- Support the site’s quality system development, effective maintenance and continued compliance with business unit requirements, medical device regulations and standards (i.e., U.S. – FDA, ISO 13485, Anvisa)
- Supporting the effectiveness of the Quality Systems and Compliance programs by working collaboratively with other stakeholders to ensure effective and compliant processes.
- Performing all duties in alignment with the Jabil Corporate Code of Ethics, Corporate and Global policies, Employment Labor Laws, Health Regulatory Agency Regulations, and Safety Requirements
What will you bring:
- Educational background in one (or more) of the following fields: Quality, Regulatory, Engineering, Business or Life Sciences
- 3 + years of industry experience within Quality and/or Regulatory
- Knowledge of the U.S. and international medical device quality system regulations, standards and best practices (21 CFR 820, ISO 13485)
- Good computer skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal skills are required. Must be an effective team player intra-departmentally and cross-functionally