Research, recruit, screen, interview, and refer qualified candidates for non-exempt positions as assigned. Considerable skill in interviewing techniques, knowledge of manufacturing and specialized functions of the company, general understanding of Jabil Circuit's personnel policy and procedures, and basic understanding of federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Partner with managers and supervisors to identify and determine the knowledge, ability, skills, and other qualifications required.
· Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
· Initiate contact with potential candidates to conduct initial screening and schedule interviews accordingly.
· Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
· Write and place job advertising in the various media to include internet job postings.
· Coordinate participation, setup, and drive efforts for career fairs.
· Develop and maintain contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract qualified candidates.
· Develop and share internet recruiting techniques with co-workers to identify and recruit candidates.
· Provide information on company facilities and job opportunities to candidates.
· File and maintain records in accordance with Federal, State, AAP, and EEOC requirements.
· Make public presentations at schools, organizations, on-site training classes, and career fairs regarding recruiting, organizational structure and opportunities.
· Coordinate and make necessary travel arrangements for candidates who are interviewing or relocating as required.
· Prepares offer letters of employment for prospective candidates utilizing the Compensation Guidelines.
· Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Develop and maintain partnership with training department to coordinate training schedules for new hires.
· Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field.”
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
· Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures.
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best recruiting practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
· Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and training. One or two years experience preferred in recruiting role. Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook.