We have opportunities due to some new business coming to us!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Supports the Test Engineer in the development and commission of test solutions executing the test qualification of the fixture and program as per the specific system qualification process.
· Responsibility for providing the deliverables to support the solution in production to both the Test Support Function and Manufacturing Operations.
· Assists in the build and manufacture of testers, fixtures and environmental tooling as required to meet the customer expectations.
· The Technician Engineer provides the interface to the Test Support function providing comprehensive documentation and training for all test solutions implemented.
· Provides the interface to the Manufacturing function providing comprehensive documentation and coordinating training and education for all test operations implemented.
· Through working with the Test Support function monitor and contribute to the improvement of Test Yields, Efficiency, Intermittencies and Uptime providing accurate reporting and clear targets for improvement.
· In conjunction with the Test Engineer strives to consistently upgrade the test process balancing cost, coverage with the goal of providing an optimized and cost efficient test process.
· Works closely with manufacturing and test support to ensure prioritization of support activities. He/ She will be responsible for coordinating the timetable for test readiness based on the weekly production schedule through the appropriate Test Support staff.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.