Under limited supervision, responsible for planning, scheduling and monitoring of material movement through the production schedules. Coordinates the efficient movement of materials with purchasing, production and engineering. Ensuring timely and efficient flow of raw materials and finished goods to and from the manufacturing floor. May assist Supervisor in the scheduling of work and provide direction to other staff members as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for back flush and cycle count reconciliation and returns materials from production to the warehouse.
· Perform month end physical inventory counts and/or weekly cycle counts as needed.
· Seals production, check labels and inspect product for packaging and labeling related errors prior to transferring finished goods to the warehouse for shipment.
· Use various BPCS programs to monitor and control the flow of materials to the manufacturing floor.
· Requisitions material for each production job and/or test request as it comes up in the schedule.
· Ensure that material is placed in the proper areas and is clearly identified according to cGMP
· Creates and/or maintains accurate material allocations for lot controlled materials being used in current shop orders.
· Execute daily Shop Order Reporting and work with Planning, Quality and Manufacturing to ensure accuracy of Shop Order Balances and close orders after quantities are moved to the warehouse.
· Use the Nypro Worldwide Barcode System (NWBS) along with the move ticket creation to receive and move materials into inventory locations.
· Prepares test request information, logs and gathers all required materials, and initiates test activities, prepares test billing, and submits to accounting for payment.
· Gather all daily production data.
· May oversee work of other coordinators; providing guidance and expertise.
· May assist Supervisor in daily scheduling and team assignments.
· Observes all health and safety requirements and maintains work area in a neat and orderly condition.
· Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to read and write English. Must be able to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and mixing instructions, procedure manuals and work instructions, shop orders.
· Ability to perform basic math calculations, compute rate and ration and use specifications, charts and tables.