Handles and maintains flow of materials and products in manufacturing areas according to established guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Responsible for receiving material including dock to stock, RI, MRO, PCB’s, floor returns, and performing the appropriate system transactions.
· Responsible for issuing material from stock including transfers, kits, manual pulls, CIR’s, OTOR’s, and performing the appropriate system transactions.
· Ensure accuracy by performing all transactions correctly and verifying.
· Cycle counting.
· Maintaining 5S order and cleanliness at all times.
· Adhere to all safety rules and use required protective equipment.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
**This is 12 hour shift work on days**