We have opportunities due to some new business coming to us!
Support the campus workcells by receiving and interpreting product-related information from the customer to perform the technical activities that occur once an ECN package is released to Jabil that must be completed before the product build can occur or be scheduled including: manufacturing execution systems configuration and label design and validation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Other duties may be assigned.
Perform at least one of the following core functions and be able to train others in that area.
· Identify manufacturing line configurations and setup appropriate line machine configuration.
· Add new route steps as requested to ensure appropriate data tracking.
· Configure all new PV routes and revise routes as needed for process changes or revision changes.
· Ensure integrity of configurations.
· Identify and incorporate best practices for system configuration.
· Provide technical support to workcells and manufacturing for configuration issues in MES.
· Assist with troubleshooting MES configuration issues on manufacturing floor.
· Interpret customer data and configure new assembly package in AMW defining necessary quality checkpoints, links, and required tests.
· Interpret customer label specification and capture basic label configuration information in a reference sheet.
· Develop label designs using Loftware based on requirements set forth in customer documentation.
· Configure and maintain label information in AMW and MES Labels.
· Validate label design and quality of printed label.
· Know and understand label nomenclature.
· Provide technical support to manufacturing and Workcell on label print issues or printer malfunctions.
· Assist with setup and troubleshooting for scanners and printers used in manufacturing.
· Develop and maintain training materials for users on label printing and label quality.
· Ensure robust process for printing and control of printer configuration.
· Maintain inventory and capabilities of printers and scanners used on campus.
· Knowledgeable printing technology and scanner technology.
· Exercise and train on best practices configuration techniques and obtaining the best standardized system configuration.
· Identify methods for standardizing configurations and streamlining systems configuration processes.
· Assist with value-added analysis and identify methods for eliminating waste in process.
· Ensure processes delivered to manufacturing are documented and meet 5S requirements before release.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Associates degree in ISS, IT, Information Management, or Engineering Technician and one year experience in related field.