ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Account for accruals and prepayment. Ensures P&L and balance sheet are prepared and submitted on time.
· Ensures travel analysis is complete.
· Reviews and provides Financial Manager with analysis of Trial Balance in a timely manner. Highlight any significant problem areas.
· Account for and reconciles inter-company transactions.
· Provides cost center reports in a timely manner, include narrative where appropriate to pre-empt functional mangers questions and meet with each manager for formal review.
· Provides general support to Financial Manager.
· Produces Insurance Report and reports to Corporate.
· Undertake all duties to ensure compliance with Duty Legislation. Produce and review returns in a timely manner.
· Reconcile VAT and Duty statements.
· Provides accurate duty information to importers and internal customers as and when required.
· Reviews, collates and reports weekly Financial Indicators to Corporate.
· Follow up all issues raised during month-end, investigate report and close off.
· Liaise with internal customers regarding GL account code needs. Review these and implement training as and when required.
· Schedule out leasing costs on a month to month basis explaining where differences occur.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.