Industrial Eng Technician I will support the Industrial Engineering Department in planning, designing, implementing, and managing; integrated, production and service delivery systems that assure performance, reliability, maintainability, schedule adherence and cost control within the production site.
Main focus will be assisting the IE in layout and process changes in production and entering data in IE related systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist in the preparation of an area for a line move or process change
· Update the Product-Process-Time database (IEDB), as directed by the Industrial Engineer
· Update/Create production Visuals, as directed by the Industrial Engineer
· Order, receive and validate tooling, as directed by the Industrial Engineer
· Insure the standardization of Jabil processes throughout the site in accordance with the global, regional and site direction
· Support the Lean organization by maintaining a solid process foundation and data integrity in order to support process improvement through the organization
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Key Requirements:
o Understanding and application of broad range of industrial engineering tools (ie. Work measurement, process mapping, facilities and workstation design, etc.)
o Eye for detail when updating systems
o Basic analytical ability
o Basic communication skills
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, and AutoCAD skills required.