The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for creating and deploying divisional talent acquisition strategies to meet current and future business needs. The role will oversee team metrics, as well as emphasize talent acquisition tools, processes, and programs to positively strengthen the division’s capabilities in attracting, assessing, and selecting best in class talent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· This role will develop strategic talent acquisition plans aligning to divisional business units, ensuring overall planning, sourcing, and selection strategy.
· Participate in strategic business planning process to gain a clear understanding of the business plan, key drivers, and desired culture and values of the business. Implements the actions necessary to align people behind the drivers to achieve business results.
· Provide leadership and mentoring to a team of Recruiters, Sourcing Specialists, and Recruitment Coordinators to deliver high quality talent to the business in a timely manner.
· Ensure the communication of clear measurable goals and objectives by which to measure individual and team results. (i.e. open job requisitions, cost per hire, time to hire, etc.).
· This position will actively manage relationships to ensure client satisfaction through analysis of metrics and qualitative data to monitor performance and compliance.
· The position partners closely with Sr. Leadership to gather input and continuously educate on the process, roles and responsibilities.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Experience must include in-depth knowledge and awareness of staffing strategies, experience building and executing strategic plans, internal and external provider management, and building high performance talent acquisition teams.
· Experience should include experience in staffing and recruiting executives across a geographically dispersed company, with knowledge of all talent management practices.
· Experience in using and optimizing an applicant tracking system/ATS.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field required, Masters Degree preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years Talent Acquisition experience, with a minimum of 3 years management experience.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- 5年以上企业HR experience, 擅长招聘，了解如何进行MANPOWER PLANNING, 具备EMS/自动化行业招聘经验，拥有相关行业人才招聘渠道和资源
- Better if having talent development experience.
- Has team management experience, good at communications, open to change
- IT background/know-how OR searching firm background could be plus
- Willing to accept OT if needed